Build Time Jan 7th, 2018
– No more Launcher!
– Added a completely new game account system (requires you to create a new account via the in-game menus).
– Added custom menus and a new Guide button (contains options to change config settings in-game).
– Added custom languages and language switching.
– Added auto updater functionality to the game.
– Added Play Offline option.
– Now using new configuration files. xlive.ini and h2startup.ini are now trash. %LocalAppData%/Microsoft/Halo 2/ are where the new config files are located by default and is named halo2config#.ini or h2serverconfig#.ini.
– Default ports are now 2000 – 2009 UDP + TCP (we no longer use ports less than 1024 to fix issues with peoples connections so please refrain from setting this back to base_port = 1000)
– Custom Guide Menu:
– Advanced Settings: >>Customise HUD/GUI: > Field of View > Crosshair Offset > Toggle Ingame Chat Visibility > Toggle HUD Visibility > Toggle First Person Model Visibility >> Other Settings: > FPS Limit > Toggle Discord Rich Presence Integration > Toggle Non-Host lobby xDelay > Toggle Game Intro Video Visibility > Toggle Whether Keyboard Controls work in-game (for advanced usage of game in the background) > Toggle Raw Mouse Input > Toggle Auto Eject When Vehicles Flip Over (Host Activated) >> Toggle All Game Skulls – Credits – Update Game